Welmanville Binan, located in Sto. Tomas Road, Binan, Laguna, involves the development of 23,909 square meters of land and the construction of 330 housing units with package price between 1,400,000 to 1,700,000 pesos.
The land development is based on BP 220 rules and standards. Townhouses have a floor area of 47.35 square meters and are composed of 2 bedrooms, 1 toilet, and bath with tiles, living room, dining area, granite finished kitchen counter with a stainless kitchen sink and front lawn.
The housing units will be constructed using a conventional system such as CHB walls, concrete floor slab, board ceiling, pre-painted G.I. roofing, hollow core, solid wooden doors, and steel casement windows.
Basic features of land development are:
– Concrete roads – Road network shall be 10 meters for the major roads and 8 meters for the secondary roads and 6.5 meters for minor roads.
– Concrete sidewalk, curbs, and gutters
– Water System – Laguna City Water District
– Electrical system – Meralco
– Drainage system – underground, reinforced concrete pipes
– Open space for parks and playgrounds, clubhouse and basketball court.
Welmanville Biñan is a highly accessible place to public markets, hospitals, schools and shopping malls with a travel time of about 30 minutes to Makati, Taguig and Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) via Skyway at South Luzon Expressway (SLEX). It is 3.3 kilometers away from Carmona Exit at SLEX.
The 330 Units in the subdivision are divided into three categories: namely core (yellow), exclusive (blue), and front (red). Pricing will be based on this classification.
The first 100 units of this project will be ready for occupancy upon taking out from HDMF. Bank financing and cash payments will also be accepted.